Open Google Play on your device (or click here and jump straight to step 4 below);
- Select ‘Search’.
- Type ‘groupcall emerge’ into the search box and touch the search magnifying glass.
- Scroll to find the Emerge App (if not at the beginning) and select it by touching the App name.
- Once you are ready to install, select 'Download' button located in the top right section of the App title.
- Accept any permissions or warning messages that come up.
- You will now see a progress bar; once this has completed the button will change to a grey 'OPEN' button. Pressing this will take you straight into Emerge.
- Alternatively you can access Emerge from your device's homescreen (new Apps are usually added to the end of other installed Apps so you may have to scroll across to find it dependent on how the device is configured).
If ‘Accept & Download’ is not displayed as expected, the device may not be setup for App Market use correctly so please see above advice relating to Groupcall and device support.
If your device does not use Google Play, Emerge is available in certain other third party provided Android App Markets. If you cannot find it in your usual App Market, please let us know.