Features to help your school remain GDPR compliant
- Session timeout warning: When Messenger has not been used in sometime you will receive a popup warning you
- Discard Messages in Advanced Messaging: Clear entire messages and start again
- Prevent email forwarding to email addresses that aren't on the schools domain
- Incoming Message notifications: You asked, we listened! Never miss an incoming message again. Receive email notifications once every 5 minutes when you have new incoming messages. Groupcall Messenger's intuitive new feature will only send one email if you receive several messages within a 5 minute window. This means you don't have to stay logged into Messenger or manually monitor your incoming messages count. You can enable this feature and personalise it in your Account Settings - Incoming tab.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate incoming messages
- Fixed an issue with the Emergency Voice and SMS service
- Fixed an issue where some email messages were getting stuck as ‘processed’