Over the summer, we have been busy working on a number of customer feature requests to improve Messenger Forms, including:
- ‘Positive’ responses: You can now label certain questions and certain responses to be flagged as ‘positive’ – for example to easily know who is coming to the school dance. You can then take actions based on these responses.
- Archive Forms: We have added the facility to individually archive old forms that are now complete, to tidy up the page of open/ongoing forms. You can also do this en-mass by selecting a date, and archiving all forms older than this date.
- Attachments: You can now add more than one attachment to a form – handy when you have many documents to send about a trip or event!
- ‘Positive’ responses: You can now
- Response Analysis charts: There is a new response analysis charts feature, under a form’s results, to view charts on response times and types.
- Printing: Improvements to printing responses, such as printing in alphabetical order and printing individual, selected or all responses.
- Other general improvements, tweaks and bug fixes.