Set up Help Me
The admin user at your school (with access to the Emerge Management Console) will be able to grant other staff access to Configure the Red Button. Staff with this permission have the ability to Configure the messages and contacts that all Emerge Mobile users have access to via the Help Me feature.
1) From your Dashboard (Homepage), tap Help Me.
3) From the Help Me Settings page, tap on the message you wish to edit or add to the Help Me feature for all staff.
4) Once you have selected a message, you will see options to edit:
b. Enter a phone number under Direct Phone to activate the call option (Phone Direct) for other users. To deactivate this feature, simply delete the phone number currently stored in this field.
c. Select mobile numbers that will receive emergency messages sent by other staff members by tapping Add next to SMS Destinations. To remove a mobile number, swipe left and tap Delete. Removing all numbers from SMS Destinations will deactivate that message for all staff.
6) From the Help Me Settings page, tap Save Changes from the bottom right.
Send a Message
2) Emerge will automatically predict your current location based on the timetable data (from your MIS). If you would like to update this information, simply tap on the Broadcast Alert field to choose a different location.
4) A confirmation pop-up will appear before your message is sent. Tap Yes when you are ready.
Make a Call
2) Simply Tap to call from the relevant category.
3) A pop-up will appear to confirm whether you want to call the provided number. Tap Call when you are ready.