Groupcall provides support in the form of;
- 24/7 telephone assistance,
- printed or online documentation,
- online help,
- user group meetings,
- CPD training events and
- web based training.
All of these efforts should be supported by a 'Groupcall Administrator'.
What is the Groupcall Administrator?
We have found that having a link between the Groupcall Support Team and a named internal representative (i.e. a school employee, teacher or LA employee) has proved to be extremely effective by improving the success rates in implementing and maintaining Groupcall Products within a typical, and sometimes complex, school-based infrastructure.
By taking this approach we find that new systems are implemented properly and existing systems continue to function at optimal efficiency - we hope you will agree and benefit from this way of working!
- Become 'Masters of our applications' – Groupcall Administrators should be proficient in their appointed Groupcall Product by receiving complete and thorough training from us. We fully support and mentor them at every stage.
- Regularly 'Interact with Us' – They will be the point of contact to effectively communicate any issues/problems to Groupcall reported to them by other users. We will also contact them to inform them of upgrades, service maintenance and general day to day communication (such as user events or to offer further training). Groupcall Administrators will be keenly involved, alongside Groupcall, for assuring the on-going operational success of the software applications. This might mean sharing knowledge with other staff or asking technical staff to carry out maintenance tasks.
- Provide a 'Single Point of Contact' and 'Interact with Other School Staff'– They will need to report issues as they occur and can (with Groupcall’s help) quickly identify the actual source of system problems whether it’s our software, a network related issue or equipment issues. They also provide a key link between different groups of staff - e.g. Admin Staff, Teachers and Technical Staff.
- Help make the product's use smooth and widespread - and just generally be a useful point of contact to colleagues helping them get the most from the systems and save them lots of time!
If you would like to nominate yourself or a colleague as your organisation's Groupcall Administrator, please get in touch telling us your organisation name and the person originally responsible for Groupcall products.