Xporter for Facility CMIS Pre-Requisites
- Xporter for Serco Facility requires access to Facility database via a .CDB file.
- Xporter connects to the Facility database using an SQL user account. Create or make available an SQL user that is a member of the STUD_ADMIN schema on the Facility database.
- The inbuilt, but often hidden, STUD_ADMIN user is typically used for this.
- If ePortal is installed to a separate server other than the CMIS database, then the recommended installation location is the ePortal server.
- Additional requirements where the API server integration is required.
This entry was posted in Xporter
. Bookmark the permalink