Groupcall will use two key number sections in Progresso.
Contact details are identified by first selecting a record from the "People, Learner" section:
- Once a Learner has been selected, you will then be able to identify the ‘Primary Emergency Contact’.
- If there are multiple priority contacts; Mother, Father, Other Family Member/Relative, Groupcall will select the contact that is identified as the "Primary Emergency Contact".
- This is located within the Learner Contact Details dialogue.
- The Home telephone number is taken from "Learner Contact", the location field is labelled "Home".
- This is used for Voice calls only.
- Mobile Numbers are taken from "Learner Contact", the location field is labelled "Mobile".
- This can be used for SMS and Voice calls.
Groupcall will also use the following Email address section in Progresso:
- Email address details will again be selected from the "Learner Contact Details" section, the location field is labelled "Personal Email".