To make use of the Attendance group functionality in Messenger v5, you will need to export Attendance data from Click n' Go.
It is now after registration on Wednesday afternoon, you last exported data on Wednesday morning after registration.
- Select today's date (Wednesday) and the Period which relates to your afternoon session (e.g. 9).
- Save this file with a suitable date/time as the file name - e.g. '20121203_13.15_Att.txt'.
It is now after registration on Thursday afternoon, you forgot to export data this morning, but did export it yesterday afternoon.
- First select Today's date (Thursday) and the period which represents your morning session (e.g. 1).
- Save this file with a suitable date/time as the file name - e.g. '20121204_09.15_Att.txt'.
- Now repeat the export for the afternoon session (Today's date with a Report period of e.g. 9).
- Save that file with a suitable date/time as the file name - e.g. '20121204_14:05_Att.txt'.
From within Click n' Go;
- Select ‘Print to File’ to export Attendance Information.
- Select the report date and period.
- Confirm by selecting 'Ok'.
In the 'Save As...' window that opens, Navigate to a suitable folder on the workstation running Click n' Go.
Here, give the Export a Name (such as the date and time of Export for ease of access, e.g. '20121203_14:05_Att') and select either csv or txt from the 'Save As Type' drop-down under the file-name box.