You have been sent to this page as you require an installation of Xporter in your school and there are certain tasks you need to carry out in order to prepare for installation.
The installation itself may be carried out by someone in your school, Groupcall or a Third Party.What is Xporter?
In layman's terms, Xporter takes data from your MIS and translates that data into a format that can be understood by a receiving system, such as;
- An LA to report on certain data
- e.g. On Roll students for census
- Another Groupcall Product
- Messenger v5
- The XVault suite of data collection and analysis tools
- A third party system
- e.g. a Cashless Catering system
|Xporter Pre-requisites||Xporter Data Sharing Agreement|
In the case of certain MISs you will need to contact the MISs supplier to enable the flow of data.
|Xporter for G2||Xporter for e1|