You can login below to the 'MyGroupcall' area of our Self-Service Portal to see a list of your open cases, log a new case, and view old cases to access supporting resources specific to that issue.
- Login above.
- Once requested by your Groupcall Administrator, your username and password will be sent to you on email; "Subject: ‘MyGroupcall’ login details".
- If you do not have a username, please speak to the Groupcall Administrator for your organisation.
- If you know your username, but have forgotten your password, please ask your Groupcall Administrator to get in touch with us.
- Any active cases (i.e. cases currently marked as 'Open' in our case management system) will show on your home page.
- You will see any cases related to your organisation, including those logged by colleagues.
- Please check open and closed cases before logging a new case to see if has already been logged. You can then see updates on the issue in one location. You may like to add a comment to an existing case to help us resolve your issue, e.g. some notes on an additional occurrence.
- Any solutions relevant to your estate will be shown on your home page - have a look and see if there are any resources that can help you.
- Our support team are ready and eager to help you resolve your issue, but you may find a simple quick fix detailed here or a link to user documentation that will mean you can resolve your own issue without waiting for a response.
- If the issue has not been resolved by a previous case or a solution, you can log a new case.
- Please include as much detail as possible, including the Groupcall Product affected, the impact on usage, the number of users/schools affected and any information that will help us diagnose the issue - you can paste log excerpts in the description field.
- If there is an alternative contact, for example a contact at the school, please provide their details in the 'Case Contact Detail' field. Failing to do so will result in a delay as we will call you directly if no alternative is provided.
If you still need assistance, please Contact Us.