Once you have met pre-requisites and prepared the configuration, you are ready to install the XVault application. Groupcall will likely carry this out for you, however the process is outlined below for reference.
- Download the latest Groupcall XVault Installer, you will need to contact your Groupcall Account Manager for the download location.
- Run the installer, ensuring that you set the correct Tomcat version number in the installation path.
- The installer will stop Apache Tomcat, upgrade or install XVault then restart Apache Tomcat.
*XVault supports the current version and the previous version of most leading web browsers.
- Open your browser* and navigate to the default URL - http://localhost:8080/Groupcall/.
- Login with the user credentials you set in configuration.properties.
- If you encounter any errors then please refer to the troubleshooting section.
- Once logged in you can continue to Configuring a new XVault installation.