Installing on an Apple device...
Open the App Store on your device (or click here and jump straight to step 4 below);
- Select ‘Search’.
- Type ‘Emerge’ into the search box and choose 'search'.
- Scroll to find the Emerge App (if not at the beginning) and,
- either select, by touching the App name, to read more about the App and see screenshots and reviews etc
- or proceed straight to installation.
- Once you are ready to install, select the grey 'FREE' button located in the top right section of the App title.
- The button will then change to a green 'INSTALL APP' button.
- Select this and enter relevant iTunes credentials.
- The green button will then change a 3rd time to say 'INSTALLING' and the logo will include a progress bar; once this has completed the button will change a 4th and final time to a grey 'OPEN' button. Pressing this will take you straight into Emerge.
- Alternatively you can access Emerge from your device's homescreen (new Apps are usually added to the end of other installed Apps so you may have to scroll across to find it dependent on how the device is configured).