Most schools use the "G2 Web Service" data feed. Unless you have explicitly been advised otherwise, you will be using the default "G2 Web Service" feed. If you are not sure please ask us!
RM Integris G2 Web Service
- Groupcall Messenger, Groupcall's market leading school communications software.
- Groupcall Partners or Local Authorities that use Groupcall Xporter to read data into their systems, except where explicitly stated otherwise. Groupcall Xporter is typically installed in your school but is sometimes installed at the organisation you are sending data to, for example within a Groupcall Partner's datacentre or within your Local Authority.
In all cases Groupcall products using the RM Integris G2 Web Service require the Extended version, not the Basic version.
Groupcall work closely with RM on data integration between Groupcall products and Integris G2 / S2. As a result there are a number of different data feeds available; depending on which Groupcall Partner (or Local Authority) you are sharing your school data with you may need one or more different G2 data feeds the details of which are available below.
RM Integris G2 CMTF Feed
This feed is used by:
- Groupcall Partners or Local Authorities using Groupcall XVault to aggregate school data for population into their cloud platforms.
- Groupcall Partners or Local Authorities using Groupcall Xporter but with data requirements exceeding the data available via the G2 Web Service.
When requesting activation from RM, an amount of co-ordination is required between RM and Groupcall to ensure your data is secured safely. For this reason when activating for this feed you must advise your partner of the data officer for your school so that once Groupcall can advise your G2X Secret once we receive data from RM.
- Classroom Monitor
- UniServity Life (not cLc)
- Pembrokeshire (cached at LA, not with Groupcall)
- Lincolnshire (LA 925)
- Barnet (LA 302)
- Pembrokeshire (LA 668)
- Powys (LA 666)
- Oldham (LA 353)
RM Integris G2 CTF Feed