Messenger v5 provides you with the ability to easily choose the method and the contacts to whom messages will be sent.
You can elect to send the messages to different types of contact held within the system, based on your intended audience;
- Primary Parental Contact
- Send messages to priority one contacts only. The priority level is dictated by the settings in the MIS.
- Student Direct
- Send messages directly to students (where relevant contact information exists).
- You could use this option for emails only to email students with e.g. Homework information.
- All Parental Contacts
- Send messages to both primary and additional parental contacts.
- Send message(s) to all parental and student contacts associated with a student’s record, i.e. to the Student Direct and any parent(s) linked to their record.
Simply select the method suited to your needs from the drop-down list labelled 'Send To:' above the contact selection criteria.